CADEA is associated to:
- IRAM (Argentine Institute of Standardization)
- Industrial Union of Buenos Aires (UIPBA)
- Latin American Aerosol Federation (FLADA)
- COINPLAM (Mercosur Committee of Industries of Personal Hygiene, and Home Cleaning Products)
It is a corresponding member of European Aerosol Federation (FEA) and exchanges information with the CSPA (EUA) and with aerosol associations abroad. It provides advice to health, environment, industry and customs government agencies.
The headquarters of the Latin American Aerosol Federation (FLADA) coincides with the nationality of the associations whose representative holds the rotating presidency. The Federation is a regional nucleus of national associations connected to the aerosol industry. The member organizations are:
- Argentina (Argentine Aerosol Chamber – CADEA)
- Brazil (Brazilian Association of Aerosol and Home Cleaning Products – ABAS)
- Chile (Cosmetics Industry Chamber)
- Paraguay (Association of Manufacturers of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Products of Paraguay – ASOQUIMFA)
- Uruguay (Association of Chemical Industries of Uruguay – ASIQUR)
- Venezuela (Venezuelan Aerosol Chamber – CAVEA)
- México (IMAAC – Mexican Aerosol Institute)
RELATIONSHIP WITH RELATED CHAMBERS IN ARGENTINA
CADEA maintains an interconsultation relationship with related cameras in Argentina.
- ALPHA/home cleaning products
- CAFEMYA/tinplate containers
- CAIP/Argentine Chamber of the Plastic Industry
- CAPA/perfumery and cosmetics
- AQC/Association of Cosmetic Chemists
CADEA participates in Mercosur negotiations by advising Argentine government representatives and by being part of COINPLAM (chambers’ committee of the region).
Phone. (+54 11 )4777-4040 · Fax (+54 11) 4777-6897
Godoy Cruz 2769 6º (1425)
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires,
Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.