How to become a member?
CADEA is a non-profit association that brings together companies of the Aerosol industry sector. It is a key player that facilitates dialogue and projects for the current and future development of undertakings. It is made up of national and international companies and it is the most representative association in the sector.
- Sectoral representation before the national government, provinces, regulatory bodies and sectoral institutions.
- Sectoral representation abroad before peer institutions and international organizations.
- Membership in other international sister chambers.
- International congresses and forums attendance.
- Political, business and academic networking development.
- Business promotion: development of business contacts, technology and investment.
- Organization of business rounds
- Signing of framework agreements with provinces for the development of the sector.
- Institutional positioning actions: strengthening the sector image in public opinion through an active press and media policy.
- Connection with financial entities for projects related to the activity of the chamber.
- Participation of specialized work committees in different technologies.
- Use of facilities with equipped room for work meetings.
You can make your inquiries or request information on how to become a member by sending your information to our email as well as by filling in the following form. We will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you!
E-mail request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Interest in being a Member of the Chamber
- Business name
- Contact name
- Phone and email
- Object of the company
Phone. (+54 11 )4777-4040 · Fax (+54 11) 4777-6897
Godoy Cruz 2769 6º (1425)
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires,
Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.