ABOUT US – CADEA
CADEA is a corporate chamber to which all the sectors of the national aerosol industry are associated:
- Brand owners that make their own products or that entrust them to third parties.
- Fillers for third parties (contract fillers) with experience in the manufacture of the so-called white label products (supermarket own brands). Some fillers are also owners of their own brands.
- Part manufacturers: aluminum and tinplate cans, valves, tips, caps, fragrances, active ingredients, equipment, propellant gases and other areas.
HISTORY – CADEA
FIRST STEPS IN ARGENTINA
- In 1955 three businessmen came up with the idea of manufacturing aerosols in Argentina. An importer of gases that could be used as propellants (Kreglinger), a cosmetic products manufacturer (Rusconi-Sintaryc) and a tinsmith who made “something” similar to an aerosol can (Liubitch/ Formametal) got together and contacted an industrialist who was trying to manufacture valves.
- Without experience and with creative audacity, they achieved it.
- Two years later, the Association of Aerosol Producers was officially established. Later on, the name was changed to the Argentine Aerosol Association and was finally the founding stone of the Argentine Aerosol Chamber.
- The process speeded up. Ducilo/Dupont began manufacturing the propellant and had a representative in the first Board of Directors.
THE ALUMINUM CONTAINER IS BORN
- In the 1960s the aluminum container was born and in 1967 Válvulas Precisión launched its first assembly line.
This was reflected in the substantial growth of production.
NEW TECHNIQUES IN TINPLATE CONTAINERS
- In 1955 there was a nearly artisanal two-piece tinplate can by deep drawing. In the 1970s the modern technology of electric welding in the bodies of three-piece tinplate cans was incorporated
- In a few years, the pioneers officially opened the Argentine Aerosol Industry.
Argentine Aerosol Association (1957-1976) – Presidents:
- Alberto Trilles
- Enrique Rusconi
- Santiago van Straaten
Argentina Aerosol Chamber (1976-2018) – Presidents:
1976 al 1980 > Santiago Murray (S.C.Johnson)
1980 al 1982 > Hugo Vidal (Modernpack)
1982 al 1984 > Santiago Murray (S.C.Johnson)
1984 al 1986 > Antonio Cascio (Ducilo)
1986 al 1988 > Federico Schoulund (S.C.Johnson)
1988 al 1989 > Carlos Cardozo (Válvulas Precision Argentina)
1989 al 1990 > Juan Fernández Barreiro (Poett)
1990 al 1992 > Luciano Matonti (S.C.Johnson)
1992 al 1994 > Súlim Granovsky (Formametal)
1994 al 1996 > Luciano Matonti (S.C.Johnson)
1996 al 1998 > Mario Font Guido (3M)
1998 al 2000 > Mario Font Guido (3M)
2000 al 2002 > Roberto Dopazo (S.C.Johnson)
2002 al 2006 > Pedro Beramendi (Unilever)
2006 al 2008 > Pablo Oeyen (IPSA)
2008 al 2010 > Pablo Oeyen (IPSA)
2010 al 2012 > Angel Rasgido(Ball Aerosol Packaging Argentina)
2012 al 2014 > Angel Rasgido (Ball Aerosol Packaging Argentina)
2014 al 2016 > Ruben Tordini (Valvulas Precisión Argentina S.A.C.I.)
2016 al 2018 > Gonzalo Frejenal (Lindal Argentina S.A.)
Phone. (+54 11 )4777-4040 · Fax (+54 11) 4777-6897
Godoy Cruz 2769 6º (1425)
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires,
Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.